Old April 26th 04, 06:24 PM
Stinger

"WShoots1" wrote in message
I don't know about those products but somewhere, maybe in my old computer,
which is still operational, I have photocopies of the actual labs reports

from
NIH that shows one non-toxic stuff did better than all the toxic
chemotherapies, but the published report,that I also have a copy of, shows

the
opposite.

Sure the pharmaceutical industry is in bed with the military-industrial
complex, and all the three-letter Federal agencies.

Bill, K5BY

Bill,

I don't think that it's as sinister as you paint it.

The fact is that AFTER an MD graduates from medical school, completes his
internship, and joins the medical workforce, their main source for the
latest information on medicine is going to be pharmaceutical salesmen. It's
that simple.

It's not in the pharmaceutical companies' best interests to promote generics
or various other therapies -- they're in the pill business.

The pharmaceutical companies sponsor free junkets to "conferences" in
various resort areas that are little more than presentations of their latest
drugs. The doctor learns of the therapy, and prescribes the drugs, thinking
that he is following the state of the medical arts.

-- Stinger