Old April 26th 04, 08:05 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"David" wrote:
| And what was Junior putting up his nose at the same point in time.
| Where's Junior's Medical Records from the ANG?
| The truth about your so-called candidate really sucks doesn't it?

Did you see "Good Morning America," David?
I've got to hand it to him, Senator Kerry does
serve a purpose: He's very good for a laugh or
two. He spouts on and on about "building an
international coalition," but doggone it, one already
exists - made up, I should point out, of America's
true allies.

So, while George W. Bush is putting principals into
action, your candidate whinges and whimpers about
medals. Poor guy just can't get any traction.

And you sure are fixated with drugs, aren't you?
Perhaps you should try Methadone - that might
help you (a bit).

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to