Old April 27th 04, 04:35 AM
RedOctober90

Al Arduengo wrote in message ...
Does anyone do this? If so, what hardware? Is there a particular tape
recorder you use? Is there a particular way you use your PC?

Thanks for any info.
-Al

I use a Sony digital memory stick recorder, SP gives you about 2 hr 30
minutes or so... there is a longplay mode but the sound tends to be
Intermittent, haven't been able to figure that problem out.

For me, when I am spinning the knobs.. I keep the digital recorder
primed and ready to begin recording at a moments notice..

For recording shows when I am not around I use a Versacorder but that
has broken down, now I use a VCR.