Old April 27th 04, 08:39 PM
Harris

GO BEARCATS wrote:

He literally said it tonight. "No donations and the show will forever be
gone." He really means it too. It WILL be gone also because no one is going to
acquire the original scripts (he won't sell em'~*he'd burn then first IMO~* and
do the voices like he does. It's pretty sad IMO, that show is a HUGE part of
Americana and just because cheap butts won't send it two dollars but listen to
it, people like me aren't going to get to hear it anymore and I was just
getting into the characters and storyline.

The original "Amos & Andy" broadcasts are available on CD for anyone who
enjoys that kind of thing.

Art