Old April 28th 04, 07:19 AM
GO BEARCATS

You're right; this is a piece of Americana, even if it's not PC in thisday
and age.

Yeah, I know Pete. I don't think of it as racist though. If my Dad would have
never told me about 'it'......and me just listening to it on sw, I'd have never
thought about that.

Isn't that sad? Shows 'how far' *we've* come as a country.

I'm sure Ed would appreciate it, I has sent him a letter of thanks, I felt I
owed him that, if not for me, for the joy 'Amos&Andy' gave my Grandma-Grandpa
and my Dad, you know?
I also enclosed my post to you all (I guess a week or two ago in here asking to
give him a hand. Then three or four nights later he said over the air that he
was going to start enclosing a pic of him doing the scripts, that's cool, I'll
frame it and hang it withall my KIPM qsl's and a few other real nice framed
QSL's I've received. :-)

Here's his address

Ed Bolton
4212 Jonestown Rd.
Harrisburg,Pa. 17109

I swear I know it by heart now. It's a neat show in the fact that he does it
on exactly the same day as it was aired in 1932 from the exact scripts and it's
like a soap opera, which I'm not into, but it was easy to 'catch on'~* and now
I know the characters.

Remember, it's on EVERY night at midnight UCT on 7.415 wherever you are and the
show is only 10 minutes or so, it's not like you're gonna be sitting for a
half hour or anything.

Take care.:-)

~*~*Monitoring The AirWaves~*~
*****GO BEARCATS*****
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
600ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Sloper
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*
*21/2X2ft.FiveSpoked~Penta-Loop~PancakeLoop*