Old April 28th 04, 08:25 AM
GO BEARCATS

Default 'Amos&Andy'.......here was my letter to him. (Ed Bolton)

4/28/04

Dear Ed,
My name is ------- and I have wrote you before but didn't have much money to
send you because of the spot I'm in but I don't know if you know about
'newsgroups' on the internet or it is also called 'usenet.'

But I have been the rallying cry for you and 'Amos&Andy' and it has created
quite a stir. I will staple together the 'thread' between me (dxluver@aol) and
this guy named Frank Dresser. He made some comments on it, so I thought I'd
share these with you.

Hopefully you can follow along easy by reading it and seeing what I say and
then what he says, many others piped in also, but Franks was the most
provoking. Our newsgroup is rec.radio.shortwave on usenet, feel free to
mention us on your show after you do 'Amos & Andy' it might kick up some help
for you. One guy already said he'd send something your way.

In turn, out of fairness, I will copy and paste this letter and share it with
the group so they can read exactly what is transpiring. I wished you 'could'
get a sponsor like Pepsodent did back then, that's be great.

I'll keep you in my prayers,

So there we go Frank and group!!! Maybe he'll respond here or to me and if he
does, I'll share it with you guys first.