Old April 28th 04, 03:27 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"LW" wrote:
| Good catch .. one thing the profit needs is more air time.
|
| And one thing we need on shortwave is more profit Stair.
|
| Just ask Bro. Lawrence.

Absolutely, El Dubyah. The Profit is the very first preacher
capable of making DOZENS of false predictions, while at
the same time, managing to get one or two correct. I mean,
he *did* say President Reagan.....well....you know.

PLUS, Profit Stair is multicultural! Just ask "tha sistas."
I imagine there should be some Junior Profits running around
the trailerpark / compound before too terribly long - just
think about how much better THEY will be at making false
predictions!

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to