Old August 21st 04, 11:04 AM
Ian White, G3SEK

Cecil Moore wrote:
Angela & Gary wrote:
Yes, I have heard of the existence of such a program -
unfortunately, the folks at Texas Towers have not. I emailed them
approx 1 month ago without joy. Was this program free for the using?
If so, can anyone forward it to me (or perhaps run a few numbers for
me)?? Thanks again all for the excellent suggestions/links etc.

It's a program that they will run for you on their computer.
If you want a self-supporting 16.5 ft element, just ask what
materials you need for e.g. 90 mph.
--

It's probably K7NV's program, that Torsten mentioned.

You can buy it from K7NV's website (see Torsten's posting) but Texas
Towers obviously can't copy it to you.

http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek