Old April 29th 04, 02:05 AM
Jackie

"huh1948" wrote in message

LOL you're right, I was talking to this guy today who moved up here from
Georgia and he said he's learned to always keep a jaket in his car hehe...
especially this time of year where it could be freezing in the morning and
scortching hot in the afternoon or vice-versa, but hey at least it's not
boring LOL

I had the heat on in my car full-blast when I was coming home from a
stargazing session last night at midnight; it was like 49 degrees and
chilly. When I got into my car this afternoon at 4:45 pm, I had the air
conditioning going full blast because it was 100 degrees in my car and 88
outside. Only in Minnesota! :-)

Jackie