Old April 29th 04, 02:30 AM
m II

N8KDV wrote:

When are we going to wake up and see the menace right on our border to
the north? When are we going to wake up and realise they are not our
friends? When are we going to wake up and realise they harbour those who
wish us harm?

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

**** CANADA

Do not buy Canadian, do not tour Canada, do not cross Canada to save a
few hours travel time.

BOYCOTT CANADA!

Please DO boycott! I'll do what I can to help you stop all traffic
across the border. We've been getting raped economically for years. This
is a good a time as any to put a stop to it.

Hell..Michael Eisner has even screwed Disney so bad that it's not worth
the trip, so that finishes off the tourism too.

We'll have to cut loose the 'Snow Birds' in Arizona and Florida, but
that's a small price to pay to maintain our social integrity.

As an aid to you in getting th eborder closed, you should be made aware
that ALL goods we've been shipping down there have been heavily
SUBSIDISED. We do that to harm all *your* businesses who would never
stoop so low as to ask for government money.

All minerals, oil, gas, trees, beef, agricultural products, vehicles,
software, aeronautical equipment, communications products...EVERYTHING
has been subsidised! Please put a freeze on all products NOW!

It's so bad that even our WATER is subsidised..so cross that off the
list too.

Let me know if I can do more research for you. I'll be GLAD to help you
close the border.

mike