Old April 29th 04, 04:27 PM
Brian Colwell

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Colwell wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message
When are we going to wake up and see the menace right on our border to
the north? When are we going to wake up and realise they are not our
friends? When are we going to wake up and realise they harbour those

who
wish us harm?

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2826-6669r.htm

**** CANADA

Do not buy Canadian, do not tour Canada, do not cross Canada to save a
few hours travel time.

BOYCOTT CANADA!

Have you ever traveled anywhere, beyond your own back yard ?

I sure have!

You could do a
helluva lot worse than having Canada as your neighbor !

Yes that's true, but they are not there, and Canada is!

I don't want to confuse you with facts, but Canada/USA trade averages 2
Billion $ per day and approx. 2million jobs in the USA are supported by
exports to Canada !

You need to think these thing out.

Regards,BMC