Old April 30th 04, 02:27 AM
Jackie

"huh1948" wrote in message

most of excellent post snipped...

it's easy to hate something you know
nothing about... so get to know others and other cultures and just because
they don't do everything like we americans do, doesn't mean they're wrong
and we're right... so get to know others and stop blanket statements of
hatred!

This was a well-thought-out post. It illustrates some good things to
remember in these days when various media are trying to incite knee-jerk
reactions with selective reporting. There are whole other worlds behind the
news stories, and most of them are probably pretty familiar, or at least
something we can identify with.

Jackie