Old April 30th 04, 08:00 PM
LW

Burr wrote ...

Another thing I have found, Phone Cards. They want $.18 to $.38 a
minute for most overseas calls even with a plan at Verizon but phone
cards cost $.07 a minute and you just have to dial a few more numbers.

Check out Sam's Club on the phone cards. We have got one there that's
3.8 cents a minute for ConUS calls. Use the came card for 7.6 cents a
minute to Canada and 14 cents a minute to the UK.

Might be good to other places, but these I've called personally.

BTW when the minutes run out, you can recharge them at the toll-free
number at the same price - 3.8 cents a minute ConUS.

Definitely worth dialing a few more numbers to get that rate.

Congrats on your upcoming "event". Our best wishes to you and your
new bride.