Old April 30th 04, 11:07 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Burr" wrote in message
.net...
Morning,
As some of you know I am getting married next weekend so, I am cutting
back on unneeded things as get ready to retire.
As you remember I cut out Earthlink DSL when I found out they were
using India's for help as I did Palm for the same reason, yesterday I
found out Verizon was charging me more then they had said they would so
I cut out both of my Verizon DSL's and cut out the Verizon LD Service.
This is saving me $70 a month just on the DSL and the LD has been
running $120 on each of my two lines and, is now fixed at $21.44 per line.
Another thing I have found, Phone Cards. They want $.18 to $.38 a
minute for most overseas calls even with a plan at Verizon but phone
cards cost $.07 a minute and you just have to dial a few more numbers.

SO, please note that my email is back to
Now, off to the yard for a days work.

Burr

Whoever arbitrarily puts every incoming e-mail addy on a spam list at
Earthstink should be drawn, quartered, flogged and the pieces set of
fire....