Old May 1st 04, 08:20 AM
CW

Thanks for the link. I just passed Extra. Now, lets see if I can do it again
tomarrow.
"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
link.net...

"MnMikew" wrote:
| I've listened in to the AMSAT net too, some good stuff. I've been

studying
| bit though I think my "Now Your Talking" book is already out of date in
| regards to the test pool. I can usually get about 70% in the practice
tests
| without too much trouble. Should I take the test now or wait till the

AARL
| revamps the licensing?

I think you might try going to http://www.qrz.com/p/testing.pl and take

the
practice test for the Tech ticket. Those practice tests sure did me some
good!

And if you come up with something you don't quite get, send me an email
and I'll try to make sense of it for you.

73,

Steve

---