Old May 1st 04, 12:15 PM
GO BEARCATS

should be drawn, quartered,

Brenda Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ewwww, I saw that on a 'Faces of Death'.......didn't look very pleasant.

Matter of fact, a professor friend of mine (don't know how he'd *know* this,
said that is the most painful way of death.

I wouldn't know, as I am alive ;-) but it did look absolutely brutal, actually
that word didn't describe it. On a MUCH smaller note it reminded me of when
they did therapy some years back on my lower lumbar area and they hooked me up
to some barbaric looking traction thing.

I mean the thing literally had chains. She (the sick therapy girl) put a device
in my hand and said "If it (meaning the pain) gets to bad, just press this
button.

Me, being the tough-guy I thought I was said all barney bad -a** -"I won't be
needing that, don't worry about it."

She instructed me 'just in case.' Within twenty seconds if that, I mean- I
could tell as soon as it started 'seperating' me that I didn't like this mode
of 'therapy.'

It literally forced tears out of my eyes and I hit the button and it
s--l--o---w---(you get the pic) released off my lower area. I rolled off the
table and proceeded to yell at the top of my lungs at these two ladies and said
"Just look at that thing, it's barbaric looking."

She replied to the other lady 'therapist' that "Margaret, I didn't *THINK*
that was the proper type of therapy for him." I said "Think?.....you
*&^*&@^@52 are baked".....and proceded to finally get out of that building and
never went back.

Had to share the story, thanks B.Ann for 'bringing back' such a delightful
moment in my life. ;-P