Old May 1st 04, 11:49 PM
Dan Graves

Were can I find out about these mods and what they do?

Dan

On 1 May 2004 10:03:59 -0700, (Kenneth) wrote:

starman wrote in message ...

There are differing opinions on how well the R-75 sync' detector works
after the mod'. It certainly works better, but compared to the sync' on
some other receivers, it's nothing to brag about.

My R75 sync det working performance is excellent [after the 339
comparator sync mod] at reducing distortion caused by selective
fading,as well as at diminishing or eliminating adjacent-channel
interference, You can select the better side band [in SAM sync mode
manually, using the TWIN PBT].This is not an oppinion but a
fact.Nothing to "brag about" but to use, when needed.I don't need to
compare it with other receivers sync in the market because it is doing
what is supposed to do very well..I had first hand experience with
some of the best sync det in the market as an owner of a Drake R8B,Sat
800 and the Sony 2010.
Ken