Old May 2nd 04, 01:46 AM

I don't know.

I'm glad he posts it and have a copy sitting on my BB in front of me.
Of course I can get it off the web, or make my own for that matter,
but its a nice cheat sheet, and' its nice of the guy to put it up here
for others to grab.

Just cause its here doesn't mean *you* have to look at it, print it,
or use it. And compared to much of the other nonesense that finds its
way into this newsgroup, his frequency guide is hardly something to
criticize.

just my .02
jeff

On Sat, 01 May 2004 19:57:50 GMT, Bill Everhart
wrote:

On 01 May 2004 17:51:02 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sat 01 May 2004 08:43:48a, Bill Everhart wrote in
message :

On Sat, 01 May 2004 02:00:02 -0500, (William
Mcfadden) wrote:

[Last modified 12-Feb-03]

The latest version of this file can be found at:
http://www.rdrop.com/users/billmc

Handy Shortwave Chart
Bill McFadden

{snippage}

YIkes, those jumble of numbers... uhhh... is not real handy. Unless
you print it on a piece of toilet paper and wipe your ass with it.
Butt - to each his own.

In your newsreader, switch to the fixed-type font of your choice for the
message -or- if your newsreader is handicapped, copy/paste into most any
simple text editor and use a fixed-type font (like Courier or any other
fixed-type font you may have).

It formats beautifully!

-=jd=-

It's not the format that bothers me. It's the fact that the
information can be obtained easily on the web at easily 50 or more
sites that makes it redundant. At least the dude should paste a link
only.