Old May 2nd 04, 03:41 AM
N8KDV

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Sat, 01 May 2004 21:27:27 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

I have three honourable discharges already.

I don't know how honorable your discharges are being that you're alone
a lot. You may try a woman next time even if you have to pay for it.

I think what is happening here is that you are confusing the Honourable
Discharges one gets from military service with the Nocturnal Discharges
you are obviously experiencing.

If your Nocturnal Discharges cause you pain I suggest you seek medical
attention.

Actually I'd suggest you seek medical attention in any event, it seems as
though you have a bit of a problem. Yes, I know you don't recognise it as
a problem yet, and that can be a problem too.

Seek some professional help.