Old May 2nd 04, 03:14 PM
LW

ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote ..

New Yorker Magazine said in its new edition that the report by Maj. Gen.
Antonio M. Taguba found that reservist military police at the prison were urged
by Army military officers and C.I.A. agents to "set physical and mental
conditions for favorable interrogation of witnesses."

Hmmmm .. New Yorker Magazine. Yep, I'm impressed.

Speaking of abuses encouraged by military (and other) leaders, let us
not lose sight of the following:

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM
attacks!

Once we get these events taken care of, then I'll worry about the
other stuff. Till then, I'm pulling for the "home team".

Even when pinko rags like New Yorker don't think it's politically
correct.