Old August 22nd 04, 05:38 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Are you the same Yuri Blanarovich that cheated a lot of people,
including me, out of issues of "RadioSporting" Magazine a number of
years ago? Seem's you need to be shown the better way.

Henry WA0GOZ

Henry,
I would be very careful who are you calling cheater!
According to my records, WA0GOZ, you were sent few free issues in the
beginning, never subscribed, never paid the dime.
Can you send me label from your last issue and how much do I owe you? Now I can
refund anyone requesting so.
Interesting that most noise about Radiosporting is made by people who didn't
subscribe but are somehow "cheated".

For your information, I "invested" over $70,000 of my money and sleepless
nights into publishing magazine that would serve DXers and contesters. When due
to financial, family and health reasons I could not do so anymore, no one came
forward offering help, NCJ went in competition to "bury" me rather than
cooperate, I am glad to be still around and not joining likes of late W4AN.
Just read the crap on eHam.net when W4AN was in bind, requested some help and
bunch of whiny cheap hamsters drove him off, rather then contributing and
helping someone who was so dedicated to our beloved hobby. There are quite a
few sickos around and they project themselves with their postings.

73 Yuri