Old May 2nd 04, 07:28 PM
diverd4777

"huh1948" wrote in message news:f_2dnXbtTabL0Q3dRVn-I just think that

if people would take the time to get to know people from other religions,
cultures, and countries, there would be a lot less hatred in this world...

- True..

mean do you think any of the terrorists ever really got to know any
americans?

yes; unfortunatly, one had an american girlfreind; it didn't change
his mind..

if they had they might have found that a lot of us are very nice
people, and those who spew hatred against muslims,

do they really have any
close muslim friends? probably not...

- BUT the Muslim freinds I would know WOULDN'T hijack airliners & kill
thousands of innocent people;
No rational man would.

Problem seems to be, Many mideastern ( & Now European)
countries are turning a blind eye to hatred training in Mosques &
elsewhere..

- Hence, 9/11, Suicide Bombers, Bali, & the tragedy in Spain...