Old August 22nd 04, 06:53 PM

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:

Are you the same Yuri Blanarovich that cheated a lot of people,
including me, out of issues of "RadioSporting" Magazine a number of
years ago? Seem's you need to be shown the better way.

Henry WA0GOZ

Henry,
I would be very careful who are you calling cheater!
According to my records, WA0GOZ, you were sent few free issues in the
beginning, never subscribed, never paid the dime.

That's not true. I paid for everything, but didn't get all I paid for.

Can you send me label from your last issue and how much do I owe you?

No I can't. I junked the copies I had.

Interesting that most noise about Radiosporting is made by people who didn't subscribe but are somehow "cheated".

I wasn't one of them if you want people on this NG to believe that. I
did subscribe.

Henry WA0GOZ