Old May 4th 04, 05:08 AM
GO BEARCATS

Hey remember that Steve Anderson weirdo who spewed anti gov and white
supremacy stuff and pirated around 3mhz and shot at the cops? He was a real
nut case. I think I recorded that nut.

Yeah Brian, I got some micros filled with him .....makes for a good time to go
back into the 'archives' and listen. I do that pretty much.

I have a setup in the living room just for that purpose, I was listening to my
9/11 tapes Sunday, boy that was a wild day on the spectrum.

I was THE FIRST to post in here that day when it all went down, if I remember
right, something I'm proud and humbled by. :-) :-(