Old May 4th 04, 01:11 PM
N8KDV

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Tue, 04 May 2004 05:02:35 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm.... Voice of the Fruitcake... isn't that Michael W. Bryant's
flagship station?

Uh.. Mr Steve - can you please limit all your responses to two
sentences or less until the end of time. Thx

Hey, and for fun (because I can never get enough) - I'm keeping a
spreadsheet of all your posting times. We'll all be able to see the
results in a week or two as a line graph. Peak posting times, lulls,
etc... will show us the status of - well - your life I guess. I'm
also going to add a sheet with "Steve's Best One Liners" (like there's
anything else). Should be fun. And when you respond to this remember
to add a little verbiage for a change. These little snippets of yours
are just teasing me and not quite enough to be satisfying. BTW, how
do look with a hood on and wires attached to your little stubby
fingers?

You're projecting again Mikey...