Old May 4th 04, 03:21 PM
RD Munger

On Sat, 01 May 2004 19:42:50 -0400, Dan Graves wrote:

What are some good Windows recording software programs to record from
streaming audio? I would like the capability to save to various
formats (MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, etc.) and the ability for timers to
auto record. Also the ability to record from line-in, etc.

I've heard about Total Recorder. Is this the best? What other options
are there?

Thanks,
Dan

Dan, my favorite is Audiograbber.

http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

I've always had poor experiences with Total Recorder because the
program installs its own audio drivers which can often cause problems.