Old May 5th 04, 04:27 AM
Brian Denley

RonH wrote:
There is a new software defined receiver out there from RFSpace. It's
an external box to a computer and would appear to compete with
Winradio and Tentec products. Came across it in Short Wave Magazine
article. First time that I head of it and surpriseed that I saw it in
SWM first as it is a US product. They have a website at
www.rfspace.com and appear to be going after the ham market as they
will be showing at an upcominf hamfest. It is priced at $895 which is
up there with the new Winradio g313i.(which I am thinking of buying)

Anyone know anything about this company and this product.

Ron

Ron:
First I have heard of this device. If you don't mind my asking, why the 313
over the 303i ? Are the specs that much better to justify the price? Does
a professional demodulator come with it for that price ($999) ?
Thanks for any info.

--
Brian Denley