Old May 5th 04, 02:33 PM
T. Early

"Soames123" wrote in message

That GWB & Cheney, neither of whom served in Viet Nam

Can question Kerry, who requested service in Viet Nam, and served

with honor.

Maybe a smart guy like you can help me out. Can you show me any
instances where either Bush or Cheney has questioned Kerry's Vietnam
service? I've been looking without success, but I figure you wouldn't
have posted this if you weren't aware of a couple. TIA.

http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htm

http://www.bushlies.com/

http://www.house.gov/appropriations_...ughtonfilm.htm

Careful, you're stealing Canadian mike's act, assuming you guys are
different. He's usually the one who makes a post and then follows it
with links that have nothing to do with the post. As a matter of
fact, that house democratic site is one of -his- favorites too.