Old August 23rd 04, 05:20 PM
Fred Hambrecht Sr - Gilbert News

Worked Berry Goldwater and Art Collins aboard Arts boat the SUNDANCE in the
60's while operating maritime mobile in the Pacific.

They said if I voted for Goldwater there would be 100,000 troops in Viet
Nam. I did and sure enough there were.

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:13:18 -0400, "J. McLaughlin"
wrote:

Possibly.
However, it seems that from about 1873 'till January 1, 1952 the rate
was one cent. 73 Mac N8TT

Hi Mac,

It must've been quite an expense initially, later a bargain.

Let's see, all within reach I have some QSL cards from the mid 60's.
One from WLW at 4 cents, WCBS for a nickel, One from K7UGA also a
nickel and one from K4LIB, one from CBC for 3 cents Canadian, and a
post card with several cancellations marked Hamburg, Innsbruck, and
New York for One Cent (cancellations 1887) with an extra One Cent
stamp (for international?).

K7UGA would be livid with the crop of candy-ass, pansy republicans
that inhabit the hill these days.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC