Old May 6th 04, 01:14 PM
Michael Bryant

From: N8KDV

Remember, I have been a university instructor since 1979.

Hmmmmmmmm..... I don't think you received your BA from Moorehead until
1980... How
were you an instructor prior to that?

I was Speech Student of the Year in 1978. And had the highest GRE scores in the
school's history up to that time. Since they allowed me to enter the graduate
program as an undergrad, they let me teach Public Speaking courses as an
undergrad, since that's what Grad Students did.

..Guess I'll have to call the 'Records Office' at Moorehead.

First, you'll have to master pelling it correctly.

What have you done?

Been responsilbe for helping thousands of students get a college education and
the gainful employment that a degree brings.

I served! You didn't...

But you won't say what you did, because that would allow me to point out your
lies.

Hypocrite loser!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY