Old May 6th 04, 01:57 PM
N8KDV

Michael 'I'm a Liar' Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

First I've heard of it.... Now you just stated you bought gas and that you
were
driving!

Actually, someone drives me to work, so I guess I'm doing the riding, not
driving.

But that's not what you said Fat Boy... you said you enjoyed driving to work.

Does the Commonwealth of Kentucky know you are driving blind?

I have a drivers license, but it does list many restrictions due to my poor
eyesight. I'm legally blind which is different from totally blind.

You just stated that 'I'm almost totally blind'.

Here is what you just said moments ago about your having completed that PhD
work
at Wayne State:

I stand behind that. I had completed all the courses for one in both Rhetoric
and Interpersonal Communication.

Learn read. Finished my comm course for degrees in those areas. You obviously
don't understand the requirement for outside cognate courses which requires six
to eight courses in other fields. Check with Southern Illinois where I worked
on them.....

You're a liar Fat Boy...

You still don't have the PhD do you?