Old May 6th 04, 02:23 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

From: N8KDV

Here is what you said about your vision in 2003:

Absolutely fantastic. Found out, today, that my current deterioration in
vision
isn't related to diabetes or macular degeneration. Turns out to be cataracts,
totally to be remedied by surgery on Friday.

Though there was some improvement after the laser surgery, the deterioration
has been constant over the past year. Back to less vision than before the
surgery. I am only allowed to drive during daylight hours, but I usually have
some family member drive for me.

My opthamologist is Dr. Distler of the Opthamology Center here in Louisville if
you want to continue your amateur detective hobby.

Vision is a wonderful thing!
So now you are back to being almost totally blind? And you drive?

With restrictions.

But you just stated you don't drive... here's your quote:

Actually, someone drives me to work, so I guess I'm doing the riding, not
driving.

And on top of that you stated you were almost totally blind.