Old May 6th 04, 02:39 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

But you're almost blind, and you enjoy driving to work?

As i explained, more often riding than driving.

But you didn't state that at first Fat Boy!

The school I teach at is close
to where I live. I sometimes drive to my day classes, but almost always have
someone drive me to my night classes.

Uh-huh.

I do enjoy driving my new Patriot Blue Taurus during the day.

But you stated you were almost totally blind. Why would you care if it was
'Patriot Blue'?

Oh, I get it! To show that you're patriotic!

To bad Ford doesn't offer Pathetic Blue!