Old May 6th 04, 02:46 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

Also, sometimes I use voice recognition software to type messages. Ever

used
it? It's notorious for mispellings..

You are a liar and a fabricator!

I don't think there's anyone in here that doesn't realize that you'd call me a
liar and a fabricator no matter what I said or what proof I provided.

So provide the proof that you indeed have a PhD!

You can't keep up with substantive arguments so you choose this strategy of
answering my politics-based arguments with your insults. You show us every
single day how truly limited you are.

Politics? We're tlking about you having a PhD or not and whether or not you are
almost totally blind.

Pay attention Fat Boy!