Old May 6th 04, 03:31 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

From: N8KDV

Even Al, when defending Bush, thought that Bush had assumed that the US

was
majority white nation.

Here's the quote, again. Read real carefully, Stevie;

"There's a lot of people in the world who don't believe that people

whose
skin color may not be the same as ours can be free and self-govern. I
reject
that. I reject that strongly. I believe that people who practice the

Muslim
faith can self-govern. I believe that people whose skins aren't

necessarily
a different color than white can self-govern."

Ours = white. Can you read that well, Steve?

Where does he say White Nation oh eyesight challenged one?

try again, Steve!

Can't back up your fabrication can you Fat Boy?

Read, Mr. comprehension-challenged.

Ours = white.

Still can't back up your fabrication can you?

You're still making things up.