Old May 6th 04, 07:09 PM
MnMikew

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From: "MnMikew"

I've always thought that people that belittle another person's

automotive
choice were pretty much people without lives.

You would know elitist.

I see. You belittle me for owning a Taurus and that makes me an elitist.

You
really are stupid!

I can only thing of ONE person here who constantly brings up how many
supposed degrees one has. Somehow thinking we're all supposed to be
impressed somehow. Yawn. Your idiotic rants show that you really know little
about anything. I have first hand knowledge on what a POS a Taurus is,
that's why I said get a real car. I dont drive cars, I'm a truck kind of guy
with hobbies that require lots of trailer pulling. I can't wait for the "you
drive a truck so your a redneck" argument.