Old August 24th 04, 02:26 AM

There are other remote control antennas that have been patented. In fact
there is a patent already in the mix that uses exactly the same method as
the STEPPER that was printed in RADCOM several years ago.What exactly did
the new patent claim?
Art
"Minnie Bannister" wrote in message
www.steppir.com

Alan NV8A

On 08/23/04 04:23 pm Jimmie put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

How is it I get the feeling they are not trying to develope the

remotely
tunable antenna. Seem to me someone just wants to have the patent on

the
idea

Huh?
They developed it, making it and selling like a hotcakes. That's the

idea,

have a patent on the idea for terrific product!

Really, didnt know the things were on the market.