Old May 7th 04, 04:55 AM
Mediaguy500

and besides me flunkijng that phonyt ham test given out by real hams at a real
ham exam, I was also out all of the money that I had to pay them to in order to
take the ham test.

Bring back the days when the FCC tested people to be eligible for ham
liscenvces instead of lettuing current local hams abuse their examining
privileges by wanting to keep their ham radio club exclusively to only the
members that are already there, or keeping out people just because of the way
they look ("they're not pretty nor handsome. I don't want them in this ham
club. Make sure that they don't get a ham liscence even if all of their answers
are 100 percent correct").

And yes, these were hams who had studied morse code to get their ham liscences.

And no the reason they were against me suceeding did not have anything at all
to do with me being a no-code applicant. Because at the time I took it, there
was not yet such a thing as being able to get a no-code liscence.

I had to study morse code also.

so because of my experience with them, I am now all for the no-liscence
required on the ham bands.

I say either that (no liscence required att all to get on the ham bands) or let
the FCC once again do the exams for te liscenes required to get on the ham
band, but in no way let the local hams do the exams. They purposely abuse their
privileges.