Old May 7th 04, 06:51 PM
Frank Dresser

"GO BEARCATS" wrote in message
I don't mind insensitive movies. The best movie I've seen recently was a
heavily edited version of "Head of the Family", which was shown by a

local
TV horror movie host.

So you *are* big or *not* big on racially insensitive. I get mixed

feelings
reading your post. {?}

Generally, I don't think any of the stereotypes are particularly funny, but
not because they are insensitive, but because they get played out so
quickly. The lamest stereotype around now is southern yokel. That guy
stopped being funny about the tenth time Earnest T. Bass showed up.

I would think there's some real comedy potential with the Gangsta' Rappa'
character, but I haven't seen much.

Frank Dresser