Old May 7th 04, 09:34 PM
GrtPmpkin32

If you have ANY proof, evidence or data linking these guys to ANY of the
activities you're claiming, then you'd damn well better get on it with the FCC,
the FBI and anyone else who'll listen. I think having a ham license wrongfully
denied you is NOTHING compared to wiretapping, mail tampering and obstruction
of justice/bribery of the bench.
Unless you have no proof of these crimes having taken place.
Either way, I think you may be a bit paranoid indeed if you "know" they've done
these wholly illegal things to you, but haven't sought justice.
So, where's the evidence of all this incredibly criminal activity that requires
more than a handful of hams to pull off?

It's my understanding that the FCC can't do anything about it becaue that
wasn't an on-air violation. It would be a civil matter.

I know that's not right, because just north of me, three VE's got their
licenses revoked permanently, and fines of $10,000 each, for fixing test
results, taking bribes to give licenses without exams, altering/disregarding
legal exam content and requirements, denying deserving applicants with their
legal licenses, granting extra class status to non-extra deserving licensees,
and many other illegal activities associated with their status as Volunteer
Examiners. They didn't do a thing 'over-the-air' that was illegal, but the FCC
absolutely had the jurisdiction and authority to investigate the claims and
throw them out.
If you do have evidence of any of this, you are obligated (in my view) to lay
it out, and put these folks away. If you don't have proof, stop crying the same
mournful tune and let it go.
Linus