Old May 8th 04, 02:27 AM
RHF

NYK,

Where You see a Cesspool - I See A Rainbow of Colors !

The Facts are that Native Americans, Europeans, Africans, Asians and
others have all been part of the USofA since before its beginning.

This Nation has been and still is a Rainbow of Colors.
.. . . and just like a Rainbow.
Everytime you look at the Rainbow, the Colors Change.

That is the Beauty of the Rainbow and the Strength of th USofA.

That is a very 'real' Fact ~ RHF
..
..
= = = lex (Nobody You Know) wrote in message
= = = ...
wrote:

Bush Sees the US as a White Nation

Unfortunately, he's wrong. It is no longer a White nation.

I wish it was. It used to be. Now it's a multi-racial cesspool
headed for the trash heap of history.

Your RACE is your nation.

Nations are like leaves; they change color before they fall.