Old May 8th 04, 04:53 AM
Telamon

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From: "MnMikew"

Oh, come on. You were the first one to start screaming obscenities
and making one-line insults.

The first? Highly doubtful. You've been here longer than I.

I really do have a policy of not using obscenities and insults on
people until they show me that they can't communicate any other way.

As I remember you were ridiculing me being stupid in the first very
posts I remember seeing from you. I thought the name you use was a
play on my own name.

I'll try my best to be nice to you, if that is how you would rather
conduct this discourse. I would rather avoid an insult-fest.

Well you are the expert on that. You start most of the "insult-fests."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California