Old May 8th 04, 12:39 PM
GO BEARCATS

I wonder if he's just a little sensitive.

Why sure Frank. But he's fair. One in here emailed me and said he had heard Ed
years ago and that the characters didn't sound good (didn't sound like the
originals -like Ed prides himself in and has worked hard to sound *just like
them*.

His reply was something to the affect of "the guy is absolutely right" but then
went on to explain why he sounded like that back then, it was fifteen years ago
if I remember right.

So he is fair, and yes he is sensitive. ;-)

Sorry Linus about the reply to your post, I put Pumpkin, I've been up all night
I forgot your name is Linus.:-)

~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/*SUPER*398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
600ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Sloper
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*
*21/2X2ft.FiveSpoked~Penta-Loop~PancakeLoop*