Old August 25th 04, 01:44 AM
Minnie Bannister

The links to the patent application for the SteppIR are in the original
post that started this thread. *Perhaps* what was new was the
microprocessor control unit that can sit between the rig and the antenna
and readjust the antenna as the rig is tuned. But since I haven't seen
the RadCom one to which you refer, I don't *know* what is new in the
SteppIR.

Alan NV8A

On 08/23/04 09:26 pm put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace:

There are other remote control antennas that have been patented. In fact
there is a patent already in the mix that uses exactly the same method as
the STEPPER that was printed in RADCOM several years ago.What exactly did
the new patent claim?

www.steppir.com