Old May 8th 04, 04:53 PM
Jay

Yes,

That's the first thing I checked, and I found the listing for Caribbean and
Central America is gone (I have on old printout). I haven't had a chance to
try daytime yet but there seem to be no nighttime signals in their current
list which I can hear here.

Any more details on VOA?

Jay
"N8KDV" wrote in message

Jay wrote:

I drifted away from sw listening for a few months and upon my return

seem to
have discovered that I can no longer receive any of my old VOA

frequencies.
I used to be able to listen to their Caribbean and Central America feeds
like locals, and during the day I got other feeds, generally pretty

well.
Now I can't find them at all.

What are the details of what has happened at VOA and are there any
transmissions still receivable in the Northeast USA?

The complete VOA sked is available he

http://www.voa.gov/index.cfm?section...%20Frequencies

Steve
Holland, MI