Old May 8th 04, 05:31 PM
N8KDV

JOE wrote:

Sorry my questions caused you so much anger. I was asking if anyone could
tell me about what is going on at the VOA and if anyone could report on

any
signals they might still be able to receive for VOA. They seemed like
reasonable questions for this forum.

Silly you - you clearly haven't noticed this group is about most everything
BUT
shortwave radio anymore. It's all about flame wars between 2 or 3 nutjobs
who think this is their private playground, and about political rantings -
surely
you've noticed that MOST of the posts have some stupid subject line that has
NOTHING to do with radio.

I thought you questions were fine - I'm curious myself if that in 10 years
there
will even be SW radio and Ham radio left as we know it - or will digital
modes
completely eliminate all of it?

I gave him the schedule, retard... what more could he want other than someone to
hold his hand and help him turn his radio on?

Crap, if ya can't hear the VOA you better find another hobby.