Old May 9th 04, 12:08 AM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

At least I provided the sked, and attempted to point him in the right
direction.

Your "information" was worthless. Get it.

Really, the VOA sked is worthless?

So tell the originate poster which transmissin could be heard in
NE-america for some chance and what local time due to maybe grayline or
night/ daytime only reception corresponding to the frequencies and
transmitter sites.
That would really help the originate poster to get censored
"information" from his government.

Perhaps to someone like you who doesn't
listen to shortwave. Get it?

Listening to VOA is in fact worthless. For some bad reason I get their
hourly news from a local FM-transmitter during daytime on buisiness.
Pure propaganda for US troops travelling outside US and torture people
just for the ONLY reason to get control over raw oil reserves.
ALL other given reasons are pure lies of the US gouvernment. But most US
citicens are too stupid to realize it.
They just believe in the fabrications and lies of the gouvernment you
are supporting. So YOU are a fabricator and liar too. That's a proven fact.
I do just listen to BBC on 6195. But for sure I do not listen to
shortwave as much as you do as I am employed and having a real family
life. Get it.
Take a bath and beware of the whales.