Old May 9th 04, 02:50 AM
Pete & Renee Davis

!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"
html
Monitoring Times lists then at 5995kHz and 6130kHz. I can't rmemebr which
one it was, but I did catch them Friday night here in southern Maine. Fading
in and out badly, but they're still heeeeeeeeeeeere.
pPete Davis
pJay wrote:
blockquote TYPE=CITEI drifted away from sw listening for a few months
and upon my return seem to
brhave discovered that I can no longer receive any of my old VOA frequencies.
brI used to be able to listen to their Caribbean and Central America
feeds
brlike locals, and during the day I got other feeds, generally pretty
well.
brNow I can't find them at all.
pWhat are the details of what has happened at VOA and are there any
brtransmissions still receivable in the Northeast USA?
pJay/blockquote
/html