Old May 9th 04, 03:16 AM
coustanis

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I gave him the schedule, retard... what more could he want other

than
someone to
hold his hand and help him turn his radio on?

Crap, if ya can't hear the VOA you better find another hobby.

He KNOWS the schedule has changed you humorless, ill tempered twit.

He's
trying to find out WHY
it changed. What happened. The schedule doesn't cover that.
NOW do you understand.
Sheeeeeesh, it's ****wads like you that ruin usenet.
Now take a turd, suck it to a point and poke your freakin' eye out

with
it.

The sked changes twice a year, **** for brains.

What's that got to do with you being a spastic cumsplat.

And it's nice to see that your
contribution offered zero in the way of advice!

My contribution let the OP know that he was welcome to come to this
group and ask questions.

Gee... you didn't say that at all ****wad...

Well, actually I did. It just wasn't in words that you understood.