Old May 9th 04, 05:44 AM
coustanis

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in

message

coustanis wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in

message

No you don't ****wad... I'm not angry...

Then you're just an idiot.

You mean like you? Say it ain't so!

I gave the poor guy more advice than you did

****wad!

No wonder your wife left and your kids won't

speak
you.

LOL... are you related to Bryant?

Nope.

Sure would seem that way! He was talking about my wife

leaving
me
some
time back!

Err...Steve, EVERYONE is talking about your wife leaving

you.

That's pretty funny, retard! Because if EVERYONE is

talking
about
that
then
EVERYONE is pretty well screwed up because I've never been
married!

You're 50 years old and never been married.
Not too hard to see why.

Is there something in the US Constitution or Bill of Rights

that
states I
must
get married, retard?

I didn't say there was something in the Constitution or BOR. I

just
said
that
I can see why no woman would have you.

Obviously your vision is as bad as Bryant claims his to be!

Where the **** did that come from?
HELLOOO. Try to stay focused here, ok?

I am focused, retard! You stated: I can see why no woman would have

you.

I replied: Obviously your vision is as bad as Bryant claims his to be!

What the **** don't you understand, ****head?

I don't understand why you're such a pantywasted dicksplat. I don't
understand why
you have no wife and no life. I don't understand the meaning of life or

the
answer to the universe.
I don't understand why you're sitting up there in the middle of a

freakin'
lightning storm with your
delicate electronics running just so you can try to have the last word

in an
innane exchange of
flames with someone that you've never met.
I guess that about covers it.

I guess you just plain don't undersand!

I understand so much more than you realise.